Wednesday, October 5, 2011

East London Photomonth










Lunch Time at Bethels Beach with Trystan, Viktor, Juliette and Zhoe.


I don't really consider myself to be a photographer but if I was told I was going to die in a week the first thing I'd probably do is grab a camera. I'm not sure why. Seems like a complete waste of time. The same happens when I slip into alcohol induced amnesia.

My photo has been selected to take part in the exhibition "Blink", part of the East London Photomonth and curated by Jo Galvin (www.joannagalvin.com). It was taken while I was sober and very much alive. That is why i like it so.

The corresponding video will also receive its premier on the opening night. I am very excited about that.

"Blink" opens 
on the 3rd of November at The Long White Cloud, Hackney Rd.

http://longwhitecloud-hoxton.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARCHIVE